Our gate valves are perfectly suited to shut off powder and bulk solids of free flowing and sticking material which also has to be sealed vapour or gas tight.
The special construction of gate valves avoids sticking of product because the slide plate is only supported at a few spots. The design allows CIP cleaning and is according to GMP guidelines. The integrated inflatable seals ensure a high gas and vapour tightness in the process environment. Another aspect of the design is that the gate valve is low-wear.
The valves are manufactured in stainless steel and the slide plate and can be operated with one or two horizontal cylinders. The controls will be set up according to customer requirements.
The special gate valve will be mainly used for aggressive bulk products in the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Food industry. Many applications operate in hazardous areas. Depending on the product the slide plate can be made of Hastelloy, Titanium or high grade stainless steel where the interior body will be dead space free and fabricated with PTFE coating. Different sizes from DN200 up to DN500 are available.
Advantages of the free-wheel special gate valve:
- Suitable for aggressive and sticking powder and bulk solids
- GMP – compliant construction
- FDA-, EU- and Halal certified materials
- Electrical conductive, suitable for hazardous areas Zone 1and 2, and also 21and 22
- Very easy to clean (CIP ‑ Integration is possible)
- Slide plate will be designed and manufactured according to product requirements
- Gas- and vapour tight barrier for bulk solids
- Manual or control system automated operation available
- Oscillating operation possible when using Connflex®-expansion joints