Contaminated exotic fruits from Thailand, onions from Egypt contaminated with pathogenic germs or garlic from the Swiss Seeland are only a few examples which, if nothing is done, contribute to the destruction of huge quantities of food. Once thanks to the dosage of electrochemical solvents produced by means of the diaphragmalysis technique or, depending on the quantity and application of use, thanks to the use of the hydrolyte process, we can prevent the loads leading to waste effectively and efficiently, but also in compliance with food regulations.
Field of application:
- Sterilization of seeds
- Decontamination of agricultural products of all sorts
- Decontamination of «slicsed» garlic
- Sterilization of exotic spices
- Sterilization of eggs
- Inactivation of listeria and campylobacter on food products
- Plants require few and commercially available additives such as sodium chloride, etc.
- Low operating maintenance costs
- ECA’s are ecologically and economically unbeatable