To separate rooms in a hazardous area with our movable curtains is not only flexible and easy to use system but it is also a very long lasting and favourable installation.
The polyurethane coated polyester fabric is conductive and FDA approved material. It is highly resistant and hard-wearing and classified for the use in hazardous areas like Zone 0, 1 and 2 as well as for 20, 21 and 22 by the institution “Schweizerisches Institut zur Förderung der Sicherheit”
These curtains for the hazardous area are mounted easily and quickly. They are very flexible and can be extended without any big effort. They also can be simply transferred to any another point of use without dismounting walls or reconstructing them at the new location.
Advantages of the partitioning systems for hazardous areas:
- Coated conductive fabric with FDA ‑ approved material
- Usable in Ex-Zone 0, 1 and 2 as well as for 20. 21 and 22
- Resistant to almost any solvent
- Curtains can be handled and operated easily
- Designed according to GMP ‑ guidelines
- Tested and certified by “Schweizerisches Institut zur Förderung der Sicherheit”